Wait Time For Providence, RI

Any updates..... Zz

Hitting day 100 in a couple days. Nothing. DAV hasn't called back with any updates either might call later on.

I'm at day 49 at the VA also just had to get my orders extended until end of February, which is really depressing but I'm just praying it doesn't go that far. Keep fighting the good fight guys and HappyThanksgiving

Same status for me guys "gathering evidence"......... hopefully December will bring us some luck with the VA!

Hi Fellow Board Members,

Happy Thanksgiving first of all.

@ Frank4747, I was wondering if you had any other unfit conditions besides the Pacemaker?

Well I hope we all receive news soon, I'm currently in IPEB phase with PEB updating my case on 11/12/13 with a status of VA. I'm not sure about this exactly as my Peblo is useless and the VA wont tell me anything. I believe since the IPEB had my case since 10/1/13 and then their last action was 11/12/13 with them putting date of VA. Good luck everyone

The pacemaker is my only unfitting condition. I had about 20 other conditions in my claim.

Peblo called said my 199 is on I review it and sign on Monday. I'm tdrl and 90%Va.

Excellent I wonder if the time in Seattle played any role in your 2 month turn around time in providence.

Peblo called said my 199 is on I review it and sign on Monday. I'm tdrl and 90%Va.

Indeed, congratulations on the notification of IPEB findings inclusive of DoD TDRL and DoVA proposed ratings! :D

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer."

Best Wishes!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I am now on week 8 of the VA having my paper work with no changes to my Ebeneifts. Again my claim is in Providence I was wondering if any has had any updates from Providence for timelines. thanks guys and good luck

My package has been with the VA for 62 days now and still "Gathering Evidence". Interestingly enough, if you read the VA's Monday Morning Report the days are growing bigger for Providence for pending, which is now up to 116 days I believe. Not sure what's going on up there, but the wait time is starting to grow bigger. Hopefully things will change but right now it's not looking very good.

yeah frank we should be getting back out claims around the same time we are about a week apart so hopefully the chips fall fast for us god willing

Finally some movement in eBenefits today! Went from Gathring of Evidence to Pending Descision Approval. Anyone know roughly how much longer until I hear something from my PEBLO?

Well since your stuff by your timeline went to the VA about a month after mine, and my ebene has not changed, no word lol.

It will take 2-3 weeks to get to your HQ folks, then they will do up the decision, then the typical 10 days to accept/request formal or va recon or both etc.

I'm glad to see someone on this side of the house got some movement. However, it's frustrating when the VA processes claims after yours!

Well supposedly the "rack and stack" triage has stopped, however, that is not saying the complexity of certain cases does not require more time and/or routing to different levels. The good news we can all appreciate is that cases in this window of time are being worked vs the latest word 1-2 weeks ago that they were still in july/aug. and using ebenifits as any measure of time frame is highly unreliable.

I'm glad to see someone on this side of the house got some movement. However, it's frustrating when the VA processes claims after yours!
I know that feel. My buddy submitted his a week after mine and he was out 2 weeks ago. It is really frustrating. I really hope they work on yours soon. Fingers crossed that you hear something in the near future! I will keep you all updated with my stuff as it comes. Hopefully it goes quickly.

My package has been with the VA for 62 days now and still "Gathering Evidence". Interestingly enough, if you read the VA's Monday Morning Report the days are growing bigger for Providence for pending, which is now up to 116 days I believe. Not sure what's going on up there, but the wait time is starting to grow bigger. Hopefully things will change but right now it's not looking very good.

98 days this Friday since the VA received my package. Peblo doesn't bother to help still waiting for the DAV rep to call back. I really hope it's coming soon. My original EAS was Oct 18. Since passing that I'm getting a bit more and more annoyed with waiting.

I'm also waiting for my ratings. My package was sent up to the VA on Oct 3. Im hoping an answer by this month. This waiting game sucks.

Got my ratings back today! 40% DoD 90% VA PDRL! Signing my stuff this afternoon!