Wishing to be retained

I am currently going through an MEB for POTS. My commander recommended a RTD as well as local MEB. My package was sent to AFPC today and they recommended the case to be sent to IPEB for their adjudication. I really do not want to get out, I am still young and have only been in for a few years. What is the likelyhood that IPEB agrees with the RTD and if they don't what are my full options? My PEBLO knows about my choice of wanting to stay in but aren't really telling me everything. Any advice at all is appreciated. Thank you.

I am currently going through an MEB for POTS. My commander recommended a RTD as well as local MEB. My package was sent to AFPC today and they recommended the case to be sent to IPEB for their adjudication. I really do not want to get out, I am still young and have only been in for a few years. What is the likelyhood that IPEB agrees with the RTD and if they don't what are my full options? My PEBLO knows about my choice of wanting to stay in but aren't really telling me everything. Any advice at all is appreciated. Thank you.
The condition plays a HUGE role in whether or not to be found fit. I have not seen POTS found fit. That condition in my opinion isn't compatible with continued military service. If you minimize or downplay your symptoms you may be doing yourself a disservice for a small chance to be found fit for duty.

Have you gotten a second opinion? What type of POTS?