CRSC Timeline

Provis

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Just some information for those that have submitted a CRSC application. My wife's application was received on December 28th 2022 and today (March 20th 2023) her CRSC approval was uploaded in iPerms. She only applied for 1 condition but was granted 2 additional conditions. Its nice to know the Army CRSC board is looking out for Soldiers! Also, its an added benefit for the Army CRSC board as they don't have to process additional requests later down the road. My wife was going to request one of the 2 other conditions added but at the time of her CRSC application she wasn't granted a rating yet from the VA.

Congrats to your wife!

Ron

Just some information for those that have submitted a CRSC application. My wife's application was received on December 28th 2022 and today (March 20th 2023) her CRSC approval was uploaded in iPerms. She only applied for 1 condition but was granted 2 additional conditions. Its nice to know the Army CRSC board is looking out for Soldiers! Also, its an added benefit for the Army CRSC board as they don't have to process additional requests later down the road. My wife was going to request one of the 2 other conditions added but at the time of her CRSC application she wasn't granted a rating yet from the VA.

Got a small question, without making another separate thread about it, but how long did it take to see CRSC populate across DFAS or are you guys still waiting on that time-line currently?

I just had mine approved, so now I'm curious on the DFAS portion of it.

Got a small question, without making another separate thread about it, but how long did it take to see CRSC populate across DFAS or are you guys still waiting on that time-line currently?

I just had mine approved, so now I'm curious on the DFAS portion of it.

Never mind this above question: I got my answer.

It took DFAS to update within a week and some change: regarding anything on CRSC.

9 days in total, with my case, after the approval letter being received.