StaJac98

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
PEBLO told me in awaiting one more signature before I can be counseled.

MEB STARTED: DEC 13, 2023
MET PEBLO: JAN 3, 2024
IDES BRIEF: Jan 9, 2024
Profile approved by DIV SUR: Jan 23, 2024
Packet sent to VA for exams: Jan 30, 2024
Contacted by QTC: Jan 31, 2024
C&P exams from: Feb 1, 2024 to Feb 23, 2024
Commanders Statement: Feb 29, 2024
NARSUM RECIEVED: MAR 13, 2024
DA 3947: SIGNED MAR 14, 2024
PEB ACCEPTED: MAR 15. 2024
UNFIT MAR 19, 2024
VA CLAIM CLOSED: APR 4, 2024
Contacted by PEBLO: APR 9, 2024

Good luck, the finish line is close.

Login into VA.gov, can check claim status.

You won’t seen anything like a pending status, just a closed status once it’s completez

Login into VA.gov, can check claim status.

You won’t seen anything like a pending status, just a closed status once it’s completez
Gotcha I just checked mine and it still shows not claims, I called the VA number and they said that my proposed ratings just got finalized today so I should be hopefully hearing something soon after it gets sent to the PEB

Once you see it closed, give it 24-48 hours for your peblo. If he doesn’t get back with you, email him/her or call.
Then you should get scheduled your DA 199 if your in the army

Once you see it closed, give it 24-48 hours for your peblo. If he doesn’t get back with you, email him/her or call.
Then you should get scheduled your DA 199 if your in the army
Yeah the VA person said it was finalized on there end today and is just been sent to the PEB for their approval so I’m not sure how that works in terms of closing the claim.

PEBLO told me in awaiting one more signature before I can be counseled.

MEB STARTED: DEC 13, 2023
MET PEBLO: JAN 3, 2024
IDES BRIEF: Jan 9, 2024
Profile approved by DIV SUR: Jan 23, 2024
Packet sent to VA for exams: Jan 30, 2024
Contacted by QTC: Jan 31, 2024
C&P exams from: Feb 1, 2024 to Feb 23, 2024
Commanders Statement: Feb 29, 2024
NARSUM RECIEVED: MAR 13, 2024
DA 3947: SIGNED MAR 14, 2024
PEB ACCEPTED: MAR 15. 2024
UNFIT MAR 19, 2024
VA CLAIM CLOSED: APR 4, 2024
Contacted by PEBLO: APR 9, 2024
Holy cow your PEB moved quick!

Terminal leave starts May 2.
PEB seems to be going fast for everyone here at cavazos
Congrats! Once you received your unfit from the PEB, how long did it take to get your 199 back? From there, I’m assuming that’s when you got your orders? How far out in the process were you able to make a determination/tell someone your terminal leave date (actually… when/where/who do we tell our terminal leave date?)

Roughly 2 weeks after my unfit. Once your VA claim closes, give your PEBLO 24-48 hours to contact you to schedule your DA 199. If you concur with the findings, everything moves really fast.
Then within 24 hours SFAC contacted me about my no later than date to get out of the army. Then I got my orders in 4 business days later.

Gotcha I just checked mine and it still shows not claims, I called the VA number and they said that my proposed ratings just got finalized today so I should be hopefully hearing something soon after it gets sent to the PEB
Do we start to see information on our claims populate after our packets have gone through the PEB phase?

Do we start to see information on our claims populate after our packets have gone through the PEB phase?
Honestly you really won’t see anything until it closes I’m sure you’ve seen peoples claim movements who are out of the military with like initial review, evidence gathering phase, and preparing for notification. All I seen on the VA app and website (not sure if there’s a difference of one being better) was my claim be closed but it doesn’t allow me to see my claim letter or anything so once your claim closes it kinda gives you a heads up like hey it’s almost time for my ratings to be proposed. Example my claim closed on the VA website and app on 20APR24 my peblo had both my VA and DOD ratings on the 22nd and I signed my DA199 on the 23rd.