Gathering of evidence to Preparation for decision

During the past months I have been a loyal follower of this forum and it has been very helpful. My case is coming to a end very shortly. Today on ebenefits my claim went from (09/24/18) Status: Gathering of evidence to Preparation for decision I clicked on the claim details and it said Submitted 11/26/2018 Compensation Estimated Completion 12/16/18- 01/10/2019. Can anyone give me a “heads up” on exactly what this means and a estimated time frame of when it will happen. Thanks for your time replying to my question, I appreciate it.

Those are just estimates for completion some are less time some are more.

During the past months I have been a loyal follower of this forum and it has been very helpful. My case is coming to a end very shortly. Today on ebenefits my claim went from (09/24/18) Status: Gathering of evidence to Preparation for decision I clicked on the claim details and it said Submitted 11/26/2018 Compensation Estimated Completion 12/16/18- 01/10/2019. Can anyone give me a “heads up” on exactly what this means and a estimated time frame of when it will happen. Thanks for your time replying to my question, I appreciate it.
Indeed, I agree with @oddpedestrian's feedback while you may also consider contacting the DoVA at the 1-800# and/or the "Chat with the VA" on eBenefits upon a successful login for potentially additional detailed information. Take care!

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!