Help me please

bangbang

Registered Member
My phase 3 is in a few weeks and my wife and i are both stressed with this whole meb process and were curious if i can still be found fit for duty if im diagnosed with severe bilateral pes planus and bilateral plantar fascitiis? My profile states i do not meet retention standards and i heard from multiple people that being severely flat footed will always get you an unfit decision since it is a condition that can disqualify you from service. Can anybody help it is greatly appreciated.

first thing, breathe. it's a four day weekend, you are good until tuesday technically. then listen to everything they say. i was out of control trying to get as much and as fast as possible. relax, ask detailed questions and in my experience received prompt accurate unbiased answers

Its just a drag out process and im ready to get on with my life, anything other than unfit will be a major dissapointment

There are few "automatic" unfit findings. It really depends on how the condition impacts your duty performance. If "bangbang" happens to be shorthand for 11B, your chances of unfit go way up. But, still, it depends on how the condition impacts you.

What does your profile say? What did your commander say? What did the MEB say? The answer to those questions will probably give you the best clue as to the ultimate fitness finding.

Good luck!