I'm filing an IG complaint

I just accepted the peb is a long process. You are still getting a paycheck and work a limited duty command so it’s not bad at all to me. The fda just approved the vaccine so any people on Medical board that refuses look like they won’t have to wait on the peb they’ll just be kicked out in September.

It's not supposed to take this long. I filed my 10 page essay to the IG. (not really 10 pages just exagerating) and as far as the vaccine, it's gonna take longer than sept to work through everyone. that's just the date the mandate was scheduled to go into affect if it doesn't go into affect sooner. people will be given a certain amount of time to comply

How long have you been on it for? I sent mine off July 1. I’m wait to the last minute to get the vaccine to see if they really are kicking people out. My chief is even refusing it. I’m on medical board just waiting to be found unfit to get out the navy so why force me to get it I’m already trying to get out.

April 19th. I'm currently at about 130 days wait time. I'm only going to get it if they actually go through the steps to kick me out. I'm praying i get my results long before it even comes to that.

So that means I won’t get my results until like November. I have been hearing though that some people are getting there results before some people. If I were to get mine before you then you know something is not right.

Even if you have your results unfit once the navy says you have to get it and you don’t have it admin sep right away no matter is what I’ve been told

If you got your results before me Im flying to D.C. on the next flight to by like yo WTF. From my understanding once found unfit you have 30 to 90 days to separate. Commands aren't going to or atleast shouldn't try to admin sep once you've already been ordered to get your affairs in order and separate anyways.

It is case by case basis so some people cases are more serious. Do you think it really takes more than one day to look at someone case and think so we keep them in or not?

It's supposed to be first come first serve though. I have no idea about how long it takes. I mean to me it's pretty straight forward, look at the Narsum, look at the NMA, then back it up with medical documents if needed, get rating from VA make a decision, shouldn't take more than maybe 1 day per person. but i'm not a doctor and I don't know all the regulations they have to look at. Too me the lognest part of this is the waiting in the que, or should be anyways. I get that some cases are more "difficult" but still shouldn't take 130 days to make a decision.

But we do have to think about all the people around the world that are on med board. It all goes to one place.

I'm done playing with my PEBLO and the PEB, I'm sick and tired of getting no information. They can start answering to other people.
The fact that nothing is being done and they are all just getting away with this is ridiculous. Being told you're going on a med board is stressful enough and now having to wait and no one having any answers for us is even worse. It's disgusting, we are humans with lives too.

Right which is why i wouldn't expect my results in a week. but a 130 days? absolutely unacceptable.

Right which is why i wouldn't expect my results in a week. but a 130 days? absolutely unacceptable.
When they're not even following the regulations sett by the DoD, you know something is wrong. It just makes me mad, that we are held to such a high standard and have to meet time requirements and everything, but when we don't we get into huge trouble. But when the PEB doesn't follow their guidelines, it's just brushed off like nothing is happening.

The fact that nothing is being done and they are all just getting away with this is ridiculous. Being told you're going on a med board is stressful enough and now having to wait and no one having any answers for us is even worse. It's disgusting, we are humans with lives too.
I don’t think you can get them in trouble. They are doctors.

When they're not even following the regulations sett by the DoD, you know something is wrong. It just makes me mad, that we are held to such a high standard and have to meet time requirements and everything, but when we don't we get into huge trouble. But when the PEB doesn't follow their guidelines, it's just brushed off like nothing is happening.
yeah "it's just a manning issue"

@adamst2020, When you say you are waiting on them to make a decision, can you be more specific? Are you talking about the IPEB board, formal board, MEB, VA, or medical?

I don't know anyone that has had success with filing an IG complaint in this process, ESPECIALLY during COVID. Keep plowing your own road... just keep your expectations manageable. IG will inquire, but there are so many obstacles in the way that they will just give up. I have seen better luck when people file a congressional inquiry in your situation. Depending on your congressman / congresswoman, this can at least get you information within a few months. IG is just going to piss off people without helping you.

Godspeed

@adamst2020, When you say you are waiting on them to make a decision, can you be more specific? Are you talking about the IPEB board, formal board, MEB, VA, or medical?

I don't know anyone that has had success with filing an IG complaint in this process, ESPECIALLY during COVID. Keep plowing your own road... just keep your expectations manageable. IG will inquire, but there are so many obstacles in the way that they will just give up. I have seen better luck when people file a congressional inquiry in your situation. Depending on your congressman / congresswoman, this can at least get you information within a few months. IG is just going to piss off people without helping you.

Godspeed
Yeah I wasn’t going to say anything but you don’t want to make the people that are in charge of your paperwork upset. Just try to reach out to them and if you can’t reach them, ask around and find people that can reach out to them for you. But be respectful.

April 19th. I'm currently at about 130 days wait time. I'm only going to get it if they actually go through the steps to kick me out. I'm praying i get my results long before it even comes to that.
If you get your results back (I pray you do)you can get a administrative exemption,that’s what I plan on doing when I hear something back.

Godspeed
Well you have to understand, going to IG doesn't automatically mean massive retrobution. I file a complaint and then they can either just inquire( ask questions) or open a full blown investigation. IG isn't always bad either. It could bring light to something that wasn't previously known, which could bring help to the process. Before IG does any investigating they'll contact the complaintant. I can at the very least vent to a Navy system. I've already contacted my Senator and haven't gotten any response in two weeks. The only time IG really gets bad is when they start doing full blown investigations and really start uncovering things.