My Timeline - Currently Waiting on VA for Ratings

Started this process back in April of last year. I know I’m at the finish line but every step has been atrociously long including getting this message. I wish everyone else on here a quicker turnaround than I’ve had.

Started this process back in April of last year. I know I’m at the finish line but every step has been atrociously long including getting this message. I wish everyone else on here a quicker turnaround than I’ve had.
Same started April last year just fucking exhausting. The process makes no since mentally unfit took a year to determine and still putting me through hoops after the fact…. And they wanna know why the NAVY is short on recruitment well people ask how was the Navy I shall tell…

What’s the email? I signed my findings April 19th and I’m still waiting on my message.
And, are you sure your Admin doesn't have the message? Many, many commands not doing right by their Sailors on this topic. Judging by the discussions here and elsewhere, it is in your best interest to be the squeaky wheel.

And, are you sure your Admin doesn't have the message? Many, many commands not doing right by their Sailors on this topic. Judging by the discussions here and elsewhere, it is in your best interest to be the squeaky wheel.
Recently I've seen a couple of guys who the messages had been sent yet commands were unable to find it even when told.

My apologies. I had bad gouge. It's an ALCOM, number 007/23, DTG R272055ZJAN23. Subj: Message Drafting Advisory - Use of CUI

Updated Timeline
Referred to IDES: December 21, 2022
Legal Brief: December 22, 2022
C&P Exams Completed: February 24, 2022
Signed MEB Results: March 1, 2023
Case Sent to PEB: March 1, 2023
Found Unfit: March 24, 2023
VA Claim Closed: May 17, 2023
Proposed rating sent to PEB: May 17, 2023

I called today and the proposed letter is dated for 18May so I will be able to go online and view the proposed ratings tomorrow. My Peblo said they should receive the full package in about 2-3 weeks.

Updated Timeline
Referred to IDES: December 21, 2022
Legal Brief: December 22, 2022
C&P Exams Completed: February 24, 2022
Signed MEB Results: March 1, 2023
Case Sent to PEB: March 1, 2023
Found Unfit: March 24, 2023
VA Claim Closed: May 17, 2023
Proposed rating sent to PEB: May 17, 2023

I called today and the proposed letter is dated for 18May so I will be able to go online and view the proposed ratings tomorrow. My Peblo said they should receive the full package in about 2-3 weeks.
That's fast! I'm on a similar timeline with a 10FEB PEB sent, 6MAR unfit. When you go online to the VA site does it say case closed? Have you called? I'm just curious because mine says case closed online 3MAY but when I call they say it is in the finalization stage and 3MAY was just when the proposed ratings finished. Does anyone know if they sent it back to the PEB 3MAY or does it need to fully close and my 2-3 week timer hasn't started? Been 2 weeks and crickets from the MSC and PEBLO...

That's fast! I'm on a similar timeline with a 10FEB PEB sent, 6MAR unfit. When you go online to the VA site does it say case closed? Have you called? I'm just curious because mine says case closed online 3MAY but when I call they say it is in the finalization stage and 3MAY was just when the proposed ratings finished. Does anyone know if they sent it back to the PEB 3MAY or does it need to fully close and my 2-3 week timer hasn't started? Been 2 weeks and crickets from the MSC and PEBLO...
I did call the VA today and they said the proposed rating were sent to PEB and I called my PEBLO who confirmed they were sent to PEB. Your PEBLO should know if your findings were sent to the PEB or not. Mine knew and told me. Your claim will not be fully closed until you are separated from the military. The 2-3 weeks for your PEBLO to receive is from the time the VA sends the proposed rating to the PEB.

Best advice I can give you is ignore the VA website/app. The hotline gives good info if you get someone who actually knows. It was kinda a 50/50 based on service reps from what I could tell.

The website is deeply flawed while you are still in service. Best to make the phone call instead of trust what's online.

Update:
Referred - July 26, 2022
Legal - August 1, 2022
C&P complete - August 29, 2022
NMA - September 28, 2022
CA - October 4, 2022
PEB Accept - October 7, 2022
November 29, 2022
VERA - Confirmed that rater is working - Jan 6, 2023
VA closed - 17FEB2022
Findings 10/90% - 01MAR2023
Election of FPEB - 08MAR2023
Docketed for FPEB - 24MAR2023
Received Attorney - 05APR2023
FPEB - 20APR2023
FPEB Findings - 02MAY2023
Accepted FPEB Findings and submitted VARR - 17MAY23
Should hear back from them in 3-6 weeks, final countdown?