Navy Timeline - Millington, TN

Thats exactly what I said to my PEBLO. Told her I dont need to see my lawyer, theyre exactly what I wanted so ill sign now. GET ME OUT OF HERE!
Damn, I haven't even received my findings yet. I just got extended by 1 year to finish this board lol

Damn, I haven't even received my findings yet. I just got extended by 1 year to finish this board lol
You obvi wont have to do the whole year and this is really something youll look back at in the future and be glad you went through medboard as you go to the bank just to hear them tell you your balance.

Also, have you called the PEB? Its probably worth it in your case seeing as how far behind you are compared to others. As usual, totally ignore the timeline given!

Also, have you called the PEB? Its probably worth it in your case seeing as how far behind you are compared to others. As usual, totally ignore the timeline given!
Haven't called in a while. I am prepared to do a FPEB if I have too. I'll call tomorrow morning.

I got extended back in Nov ‘23 for a year but I should be out soon. May would’ve been a full yr on the med board process. Would’ve been at 11yrs if I completed the extension but glad I don’t have too!

How long after you sign your findings could I expect a EAS to populate? I used all my leave days and don’t plan on taking the PTAD.

Where did you see the combat related? I've read through this whole thing and don't see it anywhere, just permanent and total in the DEA section.
There were documents my PEBLO emailed to me one being “Informal Findings of PEB Proceedings,” under “additional findings” #13. “This disability is a result of combat related injuries.”

I got extended back in Nov ‘23 for a year but I should be out soon. May would’ve been a full yr on the med board process. Would’ve been at 11yrs if I completed the extension but glad I don’t have too!
I received and signed findings back on 06 March and signed them 08 March and still waiting for my retirement date to be released. I spoke with someone down here at NPC who handles all TDRL / PDRL information, and they stated that it can take up to five weeks for that message to be populated. Once it is released, I was told by the person that the Navy gives you 26 days to get out. Whether that is accurate or not is up in the air.

I received and signed findings back on 06 March and signed them 08 March and still waiting for my retirement date to be released. I spoke with someone down here at NPC who handles all TDRL / PDRL information, and they stated that it can take up to five weeks for that message to be populated. Once it is released, I was told by the person that the Navy gives you 26 days to get out. Whether that is accurate or not is up in the air.
I’m still waiting on my orders also, but today is only day 14 for me. Got my fingers crossed.

I have seen some as early as 7 days and other take awhile, so yet another random process it seems. Mine was submitted on the 20th I believe.

Got my findings last night! Walking out of here PDRL and relieved.

Timeline for those wondering:

VA Claim Closed - 20 January 2024
Sent to QA - 08 February 2024
Findings Received by PEBLO - 26 March 2024
Accepted Findings - 27 March 2024

Bless all of you for keeping everyone updated with your case, it helped keep me from going stir crazy. I hope every one of you waiting for your out dates get them quickly, and those still waiting on their findings I hope they come quick and with exactly what you want.
Cheers