Wait Time For Providence, RI

mine was sent in around the same time as urs and I received verbal ratings from my PEBLO. but no official documentation as of yet.

Mine was received by VA on Oct 2nd and still haven't heard. Ebenefits is still in gathering evidence phase with no movement, hope something happens soon!

if it makes ya feel better, my package got to prov. 18 Sept. and no movement on Ebennies. according to other threads it seems most offices are in the late june through mid july range, so im thinking by mid december they will be on August-sept.

Brii I had my PEB comeback unfit on oct 7th and had it sent to va in providence that day and still haven't heard back either it suck I literally check my ebenefits 5 times a day hoping it will change

if it makes ya feel better, my package got to prov. 18 Sept. and no movement on Ebennies. according to other threads it seems most offices are in the late june through mid july range, so im thinking by mid december they will be on August-sept.

Mine was accepted by the VA Sept 10th and I still don't have proposed ratings either.

I've been patient through the entire process. But I passed my EAS mid Oct patience is really be stretched seeing as I refrain from asking my Peblo for additional information. I seriously don't understand why it takes so long for some and just a couple weeks for others. It seems the majority of us are now from August with some having their ebenefits change in the early August and no those from late August. Even though the timelines for being unfit are within days or a week each other.

Hey Guys. My peblo just called me.. MY RESULTS ARE IN! I go and see him in an hour! As of now my ebennies still says "Pending Decision Approval" sooo yea.

That is the best news today so far! Hope the rest of us follow soon.

Hey Guys. My peblo just called me.. MY RESULTS ARE IN! I go and see him in an hour! As of now my ebennies still says "Pending Decision Approval" sooo yea.
Congrats! Hopefully the rest of us follow soon!

Well at least I know I am not the only one still waiting. Makes me feel a little better I suppose. I also check my ebennies idk how many times a day. Still at that gathering of evidence phase... If I could see it at any place other than that I would be happy cause at least if would show some movement! I feel like my package is lost right now. Driving me nuts cause I just want to get out of here! Patience is key for sure though. Glad my EAS hasn't passed at least!

Indeed good news; did the results meet your expectations?

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer."

Best Wishes!

No I didnt but I'm going to submit more paperwork when I have my MSC meeting and hopefully I can get the increase that I feel I rate. Yes I know that my feelings has nothing to do with the VSARD but when it matches up and in my case EXCEEDS the rating for the VSARD then HOUSTON, we have a problem. My ratings are 10% DOD 50% VA.

marinechix, when were you declared unfit and when did they send it to the VA? and was that in Providence? I am just trying to get a timeline

marinechix, when were you declared unfit and when did they send it to the VA? and was that in Providence? I am just trying to get a timeline

I was declared unfit Aug 27th, 2013.. VA recieved my paperword Sept 3rd (well it was sent, i dont know if it was recieved that day). Everything went through Annapolis and Providence.

Anyone able to break down the VA's Monday Morning Report for Providence? I'm trying to understand what the stats actually show and how to read it.

Anyone able to break down the VA's Monday Morning Report for Providence? I'm trying to understand what the stats actually show and how to read it.

the only number that really applies to "US" is the processing days under Compensation tab. I did nto check today, but last week said average days was 136.

Inventory pending 4,028

Avg days pending 104.4

BACKLOG >125 DAYS 34.6%

Month to date completed 2515

Completed fiscal year to date 1887

Avg days to complete month to date 100

Keep in mind the numbers paint a better picture than it is curently because we are only 1.5 months into the fiscal year, I believe the best data to use would be the closeout of last years numbers until we are done with the FY 1st qtr.

Did not make a fancy xls for providence like the other thread as I have no clu ehow to do that, but you can use it and just plug in the numbers for providence etc. but here is the "scary part"

At years closeout they had 3,448 cases pending, and completed 1427 cases that month.
By the end of OCT, they had 3605 cases pending and completed 1463
By 12 nov, the have 4,028 cases, but claim they have completed 2515 cases all ready ( i think the math/numbers may be made up)

So basically they caught up a little bit while the peblo's where not working due to shutdown, even though they lost overtime. but now they are just completing enough cases to keep up with the flood.

How does the 104 days apply to the ides claims? Is that from original date by MSC or date received from PEB?