jesslew254

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Retired February 2018
Applied for CRSC January 2019
Received approval letter March 2019
Received retro pay April 2019
Waiting on first CRSC payment

Based on others experiences I expected longer of a wait.

Sgt Howard

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
It’s so frustrating waiting on backpay. They told me my audit is in final stage as of May 14. My 120 days are up. It’s frustrating to hurry up and wait on benefits earned. I’m at the end of my rope

ovenny.jermeto

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Retired February 2018
Applied for CRSC January 2019
Received approval letter March 2019
Received retro pay April 2019
Waiting on first CRSC payment

Based on others experiences I expected longer of a wait.
Did you get your retro before your first monthly pay?

ovenny.jermeto

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
It’s so frustrating waiting on backpay. They told me my audit is in final stage as of May 14. My 120 days are up. It’s frustrating to hurry up and wait on benefits earned. I’m at the end of my rope
I hear you! We’re in the same boat..I hope we get it sooner..

spchack

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
okay I'm thanks one more question if it has already been determined by a military endocrinologist I definitely have diabetes will my process be shorter? I want to be out as soon ass possible

spchack

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Yes and automatic 30%ptsd for combat situations. Definitely claim your diabetes and my advice is claim from head to toe.
okay I'm thanks one more question if it has already been determined by a military endocrinologist I definitely have diabetes will my process be shorter? I want to be out as soon ass possible

ovenny.jermeto

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
It’s the VA who is doing the medical exams not the military. VA will use the military doctors findings to determine your ratings and they decide based on your claims and medical documentation whether your claims are service connected or not. Once that done..they send it to the PEB.... it’s a process

k9vet

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Retired June 2014
Applied for CRSC - April 2018
HRC received my packet and started processing - May 4th 2018
Approval letter dated - 11/27/2018 with 2 different percentages (10% July 14-July 17, and 70% July 17 to present)
First Payment received - 1/1/2019
Audit started at DFAS - 1/7/2019
DFAS sent my packet back to HRC to confirm my eligibility dates - unknown date
New HRC approval - 3/6/2019 with 70% approved from July 2014 to present
Audit restarted
Audit Completed - 3/19/19
I was able to escalate my case after 90 days which was about April 1st.
Received a letter from DFAS dated April 12th stating I would be paid in 30-60 days
Called a few times after 30 days to check on it and got the same story about it pending approval. Called again on May 30th to check on the status because of the problems with mypay not posting CRSC statements. The gentleman I talked to escalated my case on his suggestion (which I thought was awesome because when I did it before I practically had to beg for them to do it)
Checked mypay that about 7:30pm and my retro statement posted with a pay date of June 4th. So my total time from first payment to approval and posting of retro statement was exactly 150 days. I received my payment in the bank on June 1st.

Good luck to everyone still waiting and I hope my experience at least provides you and those going through in the future an idea of what to expect in the future.

Sgt Howard

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Retired June 2014
Applied for CRSC - April 2018
HRC received my packet and started processing - May 4th 2018
Approval letter dated - 11/27/2018 with 2 different percentages (10% July 14-July 17, and 70% July 17 to present)
First Payment received - 1/1/2019
Audit started at DFAS - 1/7/2019
DFAS sent my packet back to HRC to confirm my eligibility dates - unknown date
New HRC approval - 3/6/2019 with 70% approved from July 2014 to present
Audit restarted
Audit Completed - 3/19/19
I was able to escalate my case after 90 days which was about April 1st.
Received a letter from DFAS dated April 12th stating I would be paid in 30-60 days
Called a few times after 30 days to check on it and got the same story about it pending approval. Called again on May 30th to check on the status because of the problems with mypay not posting CRSC statements. The gentleman I talked to escalated my case on his suggestion (which I thought was awesome because when I did it before I practically had to beg for them to do it)
Checked mypay that about 7:30pm and my retro statement posted with a pay date of June 4th. So my total time from first payment to approval and posting of retro statement was exactly 150 days. I received my payment in the bank on June 1st.

Good luck to everyone still waiting and I hope my experience at least provides you and those going through in the future an idea of what to expect in the future.
Thank you for that timeline

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">