What is your IPEB wait time?

How long has everyone been waiting for their fit/unfit decision and ratings from the IPEB? For the Air Force I hear that they are super backed up. My stuff was sent to IPEB 28 September so tomorrow will be 45 days for me. Initially, my PEBLO said average was 45 days but now she is saying they are extremely backed up and could be much longer.

Anyone else hear anything from their PEBLO?

How long has everyone been waiting for their fit/unfit decision and ratings from the IPEB? For the Air Force I hear that they are super backed up. My stuff was sent to IPEB 28 September so tomorrow will be 45 days for me. Initially, my PEBLO said average was 45 days but now she is saying they are extremely backed up and could be much longer.

My package was accepted by the PEB on September 21, I ended up calling the VA last week and they informed me that they received my package from the PEB on October 19. From what I've read I was more than likely found unfit. So I would think your best course of action would be to call the VA and see if they received anything from the PEB.

My package was accepted by the PEB on September 21, I ended up calling the VA last week and they informed me that they received my package from the PEB on October 19. From what I've read I was more than likely found unfit. So I would think your best course of action would be to call the VA and see if they received anything from the PEB.
what number did you call?

I just signed my 199 last week and the PEB Findings took 67 days

I received a fwd'd email from my PEBLO telling her that IPEB is backed up by roughly 30 days and FPEB is 2-3 months backed up. My paperwork was submitted on 11 October and I haven't heard anything as of yet. 75 days puts me right around Christmas time, and I'm sure it will be even more slow then due to holidays. I'm not expecting to hear anything until next year.

I think if I counted the days it would just make me depressed haha

I think if I counted the days it would just make me depressed haha

I can only imagine. It makes it dang near impossible to plan anything out post military. @carrieem are you still waiting on ratings? I see you have proposed ratings.

Call Providence VA. 401-223-3700. I would call them about once a week, and you can call the Office of Airman's Counsel to see if there is any movement on your case. IPEB for me took darn near 80 days for an unfit finding.

I can only imagine. It makes it dang near impossible to plan anything out post military. @carrieem are you still waiting on ratings? I see you have proposed ratings.
Yes I'm waiting on the DoD now. It's almost been a month so I'm hoping to hear something before thanksgiving. Planning is impossible. I had to go to TAPs class a few weeks ago and they didn't understand why I didn't know when I was getting out or what I was planning on doing or why I hadn't looked for a new job yet. Very annoying

I signed my NARSUM on 18th Oct, and my PEBLO said that you will receive unifit memo after 2~3 week. but i am still waiting for unfit memo. (ebenefit status now Pending Decision Approval, Development Letter Sent). wait..wait..wait..stress..stress..stress..

My claim closed and went historical in 10 days just recently. From what I have read, that means it's at the VA. It all depends on case by case basis, don't get too down. It will happen evenetually. Most of us have been waiting a pretty good time.

My claim has said gathering evidence since my IPEB was submitted 28 sept. So it's been 49 days with no movement so far. Ugh

PEB accepted my case May 9th.. called the PEB in Washington DC and they said a couple more weeks. Then again they've been saying that for the past 3 months

My claim has said gathering evidence since my IPEB was submitted 28 sept. So it's been 49 days with no movement so far. Ugh
My claim was originally submitted 4/20/16. It got all the way to prending decision approval and then my case was defferred until I was seen in Rheumatology. Case was then closed. When my new package was submitted, a new claim opened and went historical pretty fast. I'm wondering if it is because the first one was pretty much complete and now new diagnoses were added when I was released from rheumatology.

PEB accepted my case May 9th.. called the PEB in Washington DC and they said a couple more weeks. Then again they've been saying that for the past 3 months
That's such a long time! The wait is killing me. I'm station overseas and not allowed to go on leave outside of the local area at all until this is done. I have a 6 month old baby my mom hasn't been able to meet yet. UGHHHHH

@jtsuda, What branch are you?
Usmc but my package went through balboa naval hospital with the rest of the navy guys. I know the wait time is irritating as hell though, my EAS was 3 months ago and not allowed to take leave at all (with still 30 days on the books) needless to say tired of this bullshit