script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">
Follow up questions, what rank was your boss?DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY
COMMANDER "INSERT HERE"
UNITED STATES "INSERT FLEET HERE"
"INSERT ADDRESS HERE"
SER N "00"
"Insert date here"
FROM: COMMANDER "INSERT FORCE HERE", "INSERT FLEET HERE"
TO: Director, Secretary of the Navy Council of Review Boards
SUBJ: EXPEDITED PHYSICAL EXAMINATION BOARD FOR "INSERT NAME HERE"
1. This memorandum is to request expedited processing of the Physical Examination Board (PEB) case for "insert name here" (Case #( )). Following a Medical Review Board (MRB), all actions to submit required paperwork were completed "Insert date here". A Narrative Summary (NARSUM) and a local Medical Evaluation Board (MEB) were completed on or about "insert date here", and his/her case was accepted by your office on "insert date here". At that time, "insert name here" PEB Liaison advised him/her that it would be approximately three weeks to receive a decision. Following he initial three week period, he/she was further advised that the process could take 45-60 days. Since that time has now expired with no resolution, he/she has been advised that there is a back-log of cases with no estimated time of completion.
2. Due to the nature of "insert name here" condition, he/she has been advised by his medial service provider that his/her case is 99% likely to result in separation. He/she is no longer eligible to serve as a "insert job, nec, etc. here" and is no longer receiving "insert any incentive pays here" as a result. Not only does this create a hardship for "insert name here", he/she is no longer qualified to serve in the capacity that the Navy requires.
3. Exercising due diligence, and on his/her own initiative, he/she has prepared himself/herself and his/her family for his/her eventual transition from the Navy by securing employment and moving his/her dependents to a new home. The delay in resolving his/her case has created risk to his/her pending offer of future employment and has resulted in extended separation from his/her family, who are no longer in "enter state here".
4. In order to allow "insert name here" to execute his/her plans for life beyond his/her nearly "insert years in service here" of selfless service to his/her country and to begin the necessary action of filling the billet on my staff with another qualified "insert job here", I request an expeditious resolution to this case.
5. Point of contact is "insert name here" and can be reached at "insert phone number here" or "insert email here".
"Signed by Boss here"
"printed name here"
This is the letter I wrote. You can use it as an example, have your boss sign it and have your PEBLO submit to the board. Higher ranking officer that signs it the better.
Not sure it helps or not but worth a shot. I'm supposed to here from my PEBLO today about signing my ratings but not sure they are in the office today.
I signed my DES election of options(this is the form stating whether you accept or reject the findings, you can google it) form on the 23rd of August and my PEBLO uploaded them on the 24th. I could of been done sooner but the 20th my PEBLO was out of the office and then on Monday my Lawyer had to email her to get a response. My PEBLO said 10 days for a response, not sure about orders or what.Did you get to sign yours yet?
Most people I've seen have been getting orders within 5-10 days after signing their 199. At your level it'll be different probably.I signed my DES election of options(this is the form stating whether you accept or reject the findings, you can google it) form on the 23rd of August and my PEBLO uploaded them on the 24th. I could of been done sooner but the 20th my PEBLO was out of the office and then on Monday my Lawyer had to email her to get a response. My PEBLO said 10 days for a response, not sure about orders or what.
I’ve been talking direct to PERS 95 and my Detailer letting them know everything and to expedite getting my orders cut, so I’m hoping this week to know my retirement date.